I am very interested and passionate about natural hygienic and beauty products. Most of the items you pick up at the drugstore are filled with chemicals and other additives that are toxic for your body. I’ve made quite a few strides in finding healthier products due in large part to the wonderful Think Dirty app. This app allows you to scan items in to see how healthy they are for you. It has truly been a lifesaver for me!
Below you will find products that I have tried myself and now use on a regular basis. While not all these products are 100% natural, they are quite clean and that’s why I love them. I’ve also listed their rating on the Think Dirty app (if there is one).
- Badger Cocoa Butter Cool Mint Lip Balm. Rating: 0.
- Bamboo Body Boost Volumizing Mousse. Rating: unknown.
- EcoMax Hypoallergenic Glass Cleaner. Rating: unknown.
- EcoMax Natural Orange All Purpose Cleaner. Rating: unknown.
- EcoMax Natural Orange Laundry Wash. Rating: unknown.
- Himalaya Exfoliating Walnut & Wood Apple Face Scrub. Rating: 3.
- The Honest Company Conditioner. Rating: 0.
- The Honest Company Hand Soap (Lemongrass). Rating: 3.
- The Honest Company Shampoo & Body Wash. Rating: 1.
- Giovanni 2chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Leave-in Conditioner. Rating: 3.
- Green Beaver Boreal Body Lotion. Rating: 3.
- Green Beaver Citrus Deoderant. Rating: 1.
- Green Beaver Green Tea Facial Moisturizer. Rating: 0.
- Green Beaver Spearmint Natural Toothpaste. Rating: 1.
- Saje Lavender relaxing mist. Rating unknown.
- Saje Peppermint Halo. Rating unknown.
- Saje Refresh energizing mist. Rating unknown.
If you know of any other great products, please let me know! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.